Monday, July 27, 2009

Rant on Lady Gaga's outargeous outfits







We all know that Lady Gaga has captivated our hearts with her awesome music like"Just Dance" and "Pokerface", but someitmes her outfits are not the way to go. What the heck is she wearing on the left? Looks like a pyramid is sticking out of her right side. The outfit looks like it fits pretty stiff on her...wonder if she can sit. And is she wearing that (top center) to go to the beach or something like that? Because I know she is not wearing THAT to go shopping or something like that. She needs to cover some of her butt cheeks, too. Well, at least the shoes look ok with the jacket. And the outfit on the right...did she just land on Planet Earth from some distant planet ? Its just too unflattering on her, and it doesnt flaunt off her nice waist. I wonder if that fuschia colored dress is as uncomfortable as it looks. Hmm...I wonder if Lady Gaga makes her own outfits, kudos if she does..but maybe she needs to tone them down a bit..? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment